Interviewing Procedures; Basic
A successful interview requires sound foundations which are constructed out of rapport, cultural understanding and the method by which the individual relationship is forged. As a student attending the VTG Basic interviewing course, we will ensure all foundation knowledge both theoretical and practical are understood and achieved.
Our consultants and instructors will guide and mentor you through the process of how to plan and execute an interview to maximise information gained.
This is followed by a post interview debrief sequence, ensuring all information collected is properly captured and stored for further use. This course will prepare individuals to operate confidently, both domestically and abroad.
Employee Interviewing Techniques 1/2 Day Workshop
- Familiarising yourself with employee history to ensure rapport and buy-in is gained.
- Positioning and layout of the room.
- The environment is a reflection of the interview.
- Process during the interview.
- Allow the story to be told
- Gain drop out
- Question drop out
- Recap all of the information that was gained
- Discuss what has occurred.
- Post interview process i.e. follow up on commitment and reporting to ensure a history is kept.